Digital Capability: Building Lego-Like Capability Into Business Competency
Clients as partners
About Raven Hill
We like to work in an environment where fiscal and administrative accountability are key to staff achieving the mission of the organization. Raven Hill translates the goals of an organization into tasks and projects that gain the understanding and commitment of all those working on an initiative.
We are confident in our abilities but continue to strive to understand the unique needs of our clients. Our success to date has centred on hearing and understanding each person with whom we work and treating all points-of-view with respect and courtesy.
Our experience includes:
- Broad history in management consulting for many nonprofits, small businesses, farms and First Nations organizations.
- Creation and implementation of strategic plans through workshop facilitation with boards and senior team members.
- Management experience includes business plan development and execution, financial management and planning, marketing plan development, strategic and tactical planning, and developing strategies for change.
- Conducting troubleshooting sessions for non-profits and First Nations organizations to help them overcome operating challenges.
- Development and design of online marketing programs for small business and farm owners that include website development, social media enhancement and email marketing strategies.